Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yesterday, and today

Yesterday I did a pedicure on my first client. I wasn't nervous, but the day before I kept thinking, wouldn't it be funny if my first pedicure, the client had the grossest feet in the world? Well, it's not that it WASN'T funny ... UGH, this is hard to explain, but basically she had gotten her big toenails removed ... or at least partially. Her whole toe was blank except for a little sliver of a toenail in the middle ... kind of a teardrop shape too, the top was very long and looked very pointy ... eww. The rest of the nails were still compeletely there, but very long and thick and when I was trimming them, they were flying everywhere and one hit me in the forehead :( And don't even get me started on her crazy huge callouses that I was trying to shave off. Just NASTY. She gave me a $5 tip though ... which was pretty nice of her. And she was very friendly :)

TODAY: was pretty good but at the same time really really awful and I don't feel like writing about it because all I can think of right now is how terrible the awful parts were. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment