Friday, September 3, 2010

NEW BOOTS OMG

I just got the most fantastic boots that cannot be described with words. I will have to photograph them and show them off ... tomorrow. Because it is late. This always happens to me ... I want to post a picture but it's too late to do all the resizing and uploading that has to be done ... then I'm such a procrastinater that I keep saying that I'll do it, I'll do it, but then I put it off for so long and forget about it. I'm going out with my friends tomorrow night though, and I plan on wearing those babies! So there will for sure be pictures. and they WILL get put up. I may just have to end up making a big mass picture post or something instead. Silly, silly me.


They're a little bit humongous. But they're also a little bit AMAZING.

1 comment:

  1. Those have to be Doc Martins..... I can tell by the yellow stitching........ I love em. Love your blog, and think you are adorable....

    ReplyDelete