Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BUH!

The sun tricked me!! It rained almost all day today ... cleared up a bit this evening but by then it was too late in the day to warm up at all. Anyway, I went to my friend Danae's going away party as she is going off to college as well ... everyone is leaving me :( It makes me wish it wasn't too late to try and get into another cosmo college elsewhere ... preferrably in a much bigger city ... like somewhere in Ontario so I'm close to Alex ... but alas, it is much too late and I am one of the only ones of my friends still here in this tiny town. Well, I do have plenty more, it's just that they're a bit younger than me which rules out any fun bar nights anymore (though I can still have fun with them other ways, it's just bar nights are a different kind of fun). Oh well ... I'll be at school in two weeks and hopefully working a lot so I won't have time to be bored anyway. AND hopefully it warms up outside soon ... I'm a cold-blooded mutant meaning when it is cold, I am very cold, and when it is hot, I'm perfectly fine. Also, I'm solar powered WHICH MEANS that when I don't get sun, I get slothy and blah. so I need my sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment