Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Receiving the phone call at work was the weirdest thing, it felt like all the fluids had drained out of me but I felt so much heavier instead of lighter ... and walking across the store so I could get my things and go home after hearing the news was so difficult and slightly embarrassing, everyone staring at me crying and asking what was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to care ... her Facebook status this morning said 'You're gonna miss me 'till the day you die'

Wow, Sherel ... it's weird, you probably didn't realize how true your status was going to be when you updated it ... it's very true, so many people including me are going to miss you so much. You were such a good and loyal friend. I'll miss getting your random little texts of, 'heyy, what's up?' haha. I wish we had hung out this summer ... I barely saw you at all. You were so beautiful inside and out, and I love you man. As you said, I will miss you 'til the day I die. ♥ RIP girlie. We had a get together at my place tonight, all the youth group kids were there plus more, just for you. ♥

I hope I see her again one day up there, partying it up with Jesus and what not :) What a glorious day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment