Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've finally fixed my hair! :D
Actually, I did this on Sunday but I haven't really gotten around to updating about it until now. I think it is so pretty, purple is my favourite colour. I wish it were a bit lighter, but it is definitely much better than the blonde!

I have however, been getting a lot of negative comments about it (yep, I have mean friends). If the comment isn't negative, then there isn't a comment at all. I HAVE had a few good comments though! Mostly bad so far ... and it makes me feel kind of sad. I mean, /I/ thought it looked good. Oh well, I love it so this colour is here to stay!

Also, today I start looking into some beauty schools so that I am one step closer to becoming a professional hair stylist ... and maybe a bit of make-up design on the side would be fun.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I wouldn't take the lack of comments too seriously. I didn't say anything, but I think it looks awesome. Actually I've been considering getting a haircut(not too short), getting it bleached and then dying it red or maybe blue again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it man! Coloured hair is wicked, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your hair was pretty

    ReplyDelete