Friday, June 18, 2010

I HATE COMPUTERS

We have our old computer that has been pretty good for the past 8 or 9 years (very long life for a desktop computer hey!). I think we should have gotten a new one a year ago, because this one is struggling very hard not to crash. It's only a matter of time, but my dad refuses to spend the money on a new computer though I think it would be a worthwile investment. Too bad he didn't listen to me, because I was using iTunes fine for one day, then the next I found that it had completely wiped my extensive song library. 6500 songs that I have collected over the past five years, gone. Nowhere to be found. Not in any file on the computer, not in the recycling bin. GONE. It takes a lot to make me mad, but I am PISSED right now. I need a computer wiz to help me, I still have the songs on my iPod but I don't know how to get them back onto the computer. I have about 2000-2500 songs worth of CDs but most of the music was either downloaded or ripped from borrowed CDs so I can't get it back unless there is a way to transfer from iPod to computer, which I can't figure out.

I need this music back, there is a lot of good stuff that I'm going to miss so much. In the meantime I'm scared to add any more CDs in case it erases everything else that is on my iPod.

I have always hated computers, but today I hate them even more. I just want my music :( :( :(

If there is a computer wiz out there, speak up now because I need help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment