Saturday, June 26, 2010

I found this picture today and I really like it. It was taken after grad I think, by my friend Callista. It looks really pretty I think.

So anyway, I have been pretty much working this whole time. Not really my favourite way to spend my time, especially since the Panty Pervert stopped coming (our manager had to contact the police about him leaving those dirty sheets, I'm not sure what happened after that). But hey, I'm getting money for it!

This also may be my last entry before I got camping next week, sinc I work all day tomorrow as well. I leave on Monday so ... bye everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wait what happened with the panty pervert? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither ... all I know is the police got called, I don't know what they did or if they said anything to him or what, but he doesn't come in anymore. I wish I had more information ...

    ReplyDelete