Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today I wrote my biology exam and then went to work and overall it has been a pretty bad day. The exam was very easy though ... TOO easy ... suspiciously easy ... well, we'll see how it ends up.

Anyway, it's been lame but I need to remember to make a post about my last day of school, which was AMAZING (this is long overdue because the last day of classes was Thursday ...). I went to school but didn't go to class and it was a gorgeous hot day and I got to pet the sheep (yes, there were sheep at our school, as well as goats and miniature horses, and baby chickens in the office; none of the students know why they suddenly started bringing in all these animals but it's pretty cool I guess).

Tomorrow is going to be awesome though I hope, much better than today. I have the day off of work and my very last exam in the morning (English, which is super easy). After my exam I'm going to see if I can convince my family to go to the lake, or I'll just find some friends and go to the river. I also think I should dye my hair tomorrow ... it's turning blonde again! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment