Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swiiiiiine flu?

I'm beginning to wonder if H1N1 is maybe making a comeback and attacking ME. My mom is taking me to the doctor tonight to get me checked out in case this is something I need antibiotics for, because it is becoming clear that this is probably not your common cold. It's been a couple days and I'm only getting worse. I didn't sleep one bit last night, this morning I was up at six throwing up, and I just now started a fever. Gross gross gross.

This is the best part: I have a DIPLOMA exam on MONDAY. I need to get better so I can pass my English class! This is extremely important!! Last semester I got a stomach flu the day before I wrote my social studies exam ... de ja vu much? I get sick at the most inconvenient times ...

No comments:

Post a Comment