Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today I had a consultation about an icky mole/freckle thing in the middle of my forehead. I have hated it for as long as I can remember, and I began to hate it more when I took an art class in grade 4 and one of the boys told me it made me look like an Indian and it was funny. I have recieved comments like that often ever since, but I've gotten better at make up so I can mostly cover it up now. Not completely though and people still notice it at times ... so I am getting it removed once for all via laser treatments. Good riddance! Honestly!

This evening I played squash with Lana. I am extremely uncoordinated with my hands so things like tennis, badminton and squash just totally go over my head. It was probably the most boring game of squash Lana has ever played, but I did my best. I think I'll go again with her some more and one day I'll be able to run with big boys ... maybe.

I also noticed today that I say 'by the way' when it is not even remotely by the way of the topic at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment