Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think I am having a whiney complain-ish sort of day.
My first day at work did go well though. I don't know if I can get away with my hair though. I asked one of the other employees (not a manager) and they said that there were people who worked there who had vibrant pink and green streaks in their hair, but she wasn't sure what they would say about the whole head. But I only like soft colours in my hair, I tried hot pink once rather than cotton candy pink and did not like it very much. So maybe if I try one of my soft colours it will be okay. If they ask me to take it out, then it washes out in about a week if I shampoo it everyday anyway. So after a while, I guess I'll try something ...

It is pouring outside right now and I want to go out and walk in it so bad ... but look at what time it is! Much too 'dangerous' for little me. Psh.

No comments:

Post a Comment