Sunday, January 16, 2011

MAN OH MAN

I was doing so well with my New Year's Resolution to blog everyday. Then one night, you get too tired to blog and just want to go to bed, and all of a sudden you're out of the habit. I'll have to crack down again!

Last week, my Wii broke :( It won't read any discs. Alex says they're something wrong with the laser that reads the discs, and Jack says I'd have to send it away to get that fixed. I can't finish Kirby! :( But luckily, yesterday Romer let us borrow his Wii because he never uses it. So, I'll have to start all over, but I can catch up to where I was and finish it! It's a fun game anyway, so I don't mind.

It has not stopped snowing since Monday, and it's been -30 degrees Celsius every day. There must be four feet of snow at least, and the weather channel says we'll be getting another 20cm. I love snow, but I wish it would warm up so I can finally go skiing this year, which I haven't done yet! :(

OOOH and last but definitely not least, I went and saw Black Swan on Friday ... it was fantastically weird, and smart, and nuts, exactly what I expected of that director (though the only other film I've seen by him was the Fountain). I loved it though. Some bits were a bit awkward to be seeing with both your boyfriend and mom (as her birthday present Alex and I took her to see it) at the same time, but it added sort of to the general weirdness of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment