Friday, January 7, 2011

I had a relatively unproductive morning. I don't remember what I was even doing all morning. I just know that I didn't get anything done. In fact, I don't think I did anything until after 2:00. Because betweent 12:00 and 2:00, Danelle and I were playing Just Dance 2 on her Wii which she had brought to school so we could get some excersizing done over lunch, haha. It worked, too, we managed to get everyone in the school playing at least four songs each. It was friggin hilarious for the most part. Then, after we were all done and sweaty and tired, I got six heads done. I now have 14 out of 142 heads done. I'm on a freakin roll man. One of those heads was colouring Darren's hair red. On his dark hair it didn't show up well, and I warned him about that too ... but oh well, he hated it at first but after I had blow-dryed it he liked it ... so I think it's okay.

After school I went to Rebecca's old house to pick up some of the stuff she had left when she moved away, because I'm going to be going out of town for the weekend and I'll be stopping by to see her of course. I knocked on her door, and you will never guess who answered it. Remember the panty pervert I talked about in some of the older posts? Yeah. Him. Not even kidding. I was looking for Amy, Rebecca's old roommate, and apparently this panty pervert guy (who seemed to me to be very friendly and not very creepy ... I think a lot of the stuff the people at work told me wasn't very true) is now Amy's new roommate. It's a small world ... (but really, it's just a small town).

So I didn't really feel like going into the house when Amy wasn't home, so I went on my way over to Alex's house, where we watched [Rec], which is the Spanish original version of Quarantine (which was such a boring movie). And the whole thing was word for word with the American one, I even think all the names were exactly the same. The only thing that was different was the ending of it, which just about damn terrified me. I couldn't even look. It was just ... scary ... BLEH

So I needed something to lighten the mood, because I had just had a pretty big adrenaline rush (which was absolutely delightful). Alex and I went out to find Just Dance 2, because I had such a blast playing it today and I wanted to play it some more, hehe. We searched Best Buy, Walmart, and Future Shop and had zero luck. Well, it could have been at Future Shop, but those lame-os were closed by the time we got there. In the end, Alex ended up going out and renting it, which works for me! We played it for pretty much the past three-ish hours. My dad got involved, and that was good for a couple songs. I don't really know which is more entertaining, playing it yourself, or watching other people try to play it.

Anyway, I am tired and my back is positively killing me, and I am thankful for massages which are happening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment