Friday, August 13, 2010

Bad luck spirits are at work ...

It is not even 3:00 and I have definitely been feeling the effects of Friday the 13th. My alarm didn't go off and I slept til 11:00 (I hate sleeping that late, I feel like I'm wasting my day.) Then I had sooo many make-up malfunctions, my eyebrows took FOREVER. I'm afraid that my red contacts may have had it, I'm trying to clean them but they somehow got very dirty and I'm hoping they get fixed. I take good care of my colour contacts, I wish I knew how they managed to get that way :( And I FINALLY managed to get a false eyelash out of my eye. It was in there for like 15 minutes and it just was not working to get it out. Now my eyes are red, and not because of my red colour contacts, which are still sitting in solution that will hopefully get them back to normal. :( Sigh ... there is still hope, perhaps I will carry my good luck laughing skull with me and my day will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment