Thursday, May 17, 2012

Soooo ... This is nice! I found that Blogger has an app on my iPhone, and this is going to be super helpful. It's so much work sometimes to put pictures on the computer, then have to resize them and crop them and all that fun stuff. I don't know if there is an easier way, I'm kind of technologically handicapped, but this seems so be the easy way! Especially since now I can update anywhere. Which will come in handy the next few days as I am leaving for my hometown for the log weekend, for a little birthday party for Alex and just to visit everyone. I'm really scared about it though ... Because going home to me has always meant that I was going to meet my dog again. I am not the type of person who misses anyone. But I miss my Daisy.

Anyway, here's a picture of me in the Animal Kingdom being a Minnie Mouse bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment