Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alrighty. Here I go. Making a post EVERY DAY. Starting today.

Even though today wasn't super interesting.

So it started when I woke up and went to work. The only thing there is to say about work was it was very very busy and there was glitter EVERYWHERE. But I'm not complaining, sparkles and glitter are my two favourite things on earth. Why was there glitter everywhere then? Well, we started getting in our Christmas stock ... which means sparkly, shiny decorations. The warehouse is looking pretty pimpin with all the pretty glitter everywhere.

Afterwards I went to Sarah's birthday party (her birthday was on the 7th, but she waited til today to have her party for some reason. Pff, crazy girl). She turned 18 ... but she's pretty conservative? not sure what word I should use for that ... so there was no alcohol to be found. No bars. No lottery tickets. No fun stuff that you can do when you're eighteen. Even if she did want it, she has no ID ... but no problem! We had fun anyway, playing "Italian Twister" and "four on a couch." Unfortunately, halfway through four on a couch I nearly died. I for reals thought that it was the end of me. I suddenly got these two HUGE cramps on both sides of my lower belly area and it BURNED. I could barely move but I wanted to just leave and lie down so I thought it would be an okay idea to walk home. It grew steadily worse though and eventually I was just heaved over in pain and Lana, who kindly offered to walk me home, picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. And when we got home, I went straight to my bed and I am still here, in my bed. I laid in the exact same position for an hour because it made my stomach hurt less, and eventually the pain went away enough that I decided it was okay to stand up again. But it wasn't. But at least it didn't hurt as much the second time.

Now it only hurts a little bit if I bounce around too much. It's definitely feeling better than it was. I'm not sure what it could have been that made me hurt SO TERRIBLY, but I'm glad it's over. I was seriously considering making a trip to the ER which would NOT have made this a fun night. It was certainly an interesting night, that's for sure. But it's 2:00 in the morning and I never though I would say this but the reason I'm still up is because i need to harvest my crops on Farmville. It's Lana's fault I'm all of a sudden into this. I don't know how she convinced me to start playing it. But it's sucked me in. AAAARRRRGGGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment