Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Off to a good start...

I finally was able to go to the post office and pick up my hair (the postman is afraid of dogs and won't come to the door to deliver if my dog is outside, and I've been too busy with other things to go and get it). Here is the beginnings of a wicked new set of falls! I only have about 13 dreads made so far ... I like to have about 30-35 dreads on each of my falls, so there is still a lot of work to do. I don't really like fresh made dreads ... I can never make them smooth right off the bat ... luckily after a couple of wears they kind of loosen and smooth themselves out. But when they are brand new ... ugh, they feel so scratchy and hard and lumpy. At least these ones are going to look awesome and match my pretty new hair colour:


(please excuse the greasiness, we don't have AC at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment