Sunday, July 18, 2010

I made this hat for my friend:

Because she wanted to dress as the Madhatter for something. I don't really get what it was for really, but I told her to send me a picture of the whole ensemble. I wish she had given me a bit more notice though, because I could have done way better on the hat! I would have added some ribbon ... ah well, too late now, and she was quite happy with it.

Then today I went to the circus (I did research on this one, as far as I can tell there are no scandals involving animal abuse since 2003, so I think they're pretty good to their creatures and they did seem happy). And after the circus, Emilee, Jen, Chris and Jackson went for a drive through the countryside and watched two storms that were coming from either side of us. It was pretty epic and my sister got some pictures that I can hopefully steal from her and post on here. After the storms quieted down, it kept raining pretty hard so we came back down and I put my dirty muddy countryside legs in the puddles (which were surprisingly extremely warm).

Hahahaha my legs got so gross and muddy xD


DURP DURP DURP

No comments:

Post a Comment