Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The apartment.

Since I don't have my camera cord at the moment I will be unable to show the pictures I took of the place, which is a total ghetto. Really though, all I can smell currently is pot. Mmm mmm yummah. So Alex and I spent the whole day cleaning the place because there was a HUUUUGE amount of boxes to take out because of moving here and now that everything is unpacked we went and recycled everything. Well, Alex did, and I stayed behind and vaccuumed and did the big pile of dishes because I'm the woman. (Don't worry, Alex cooks everything. Hehehehe)

After all the cleaning Alex and I were being dinks and took some marvelous photos with the filters on Alex's webcam.


HURRHURR


I have to keep this around because it scares Alex.


I have to keep this around because it scares ME.


WE GANGSTA


I KNOW A BAR OUT IN MARS


OUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment