Friday, June 24, 2011

What a good day! I had I think, 10 or 11 clients so it was considerably busier than yesterday for me. Lots of walk-ins in the afternoon. I had one little girl who was the cutest, most hyper, crazy, funny girl I've ever seen. It was hard to cut her hair ... but at least she was adorable. She had long hair when she came in, but she had cut a big chunk off of the side so I had to cut it all to about half-way down her ear. It ended up suiting her very well and looked so sweet. She was so giggly and funny, probably the highlight of my day haha.

Waking up this morning was BRUTAL though. There's no heat in this basement and having to crawl out from under the covers at 6:30 in the morning is no fun. No fun at all. But it ended up being a great day at work and I am quickly settling into the groove of things, and it makes me excited for tomorrow!

Also I found this picture that I had taken of myself with my webcam on the day I graduated. The last day when I was actually allowed to do my makeup like this and not have all my piercings hidden ... alas, work has forced me to become a "weekend goth" (although I work every weekend, so I guess it's a weekDAY goth .... but you know what I mean).

I am now relaxing and watching the Pirates of the Carribbean ... it just skipped a little bit and now I am sad :(

OH YEAH also, I saw a jack rabbit on the walk to work this morning. Pretty much my walk goes like this: urban area/houses, big horse paddok, city park, city ... yeah, a huge horse paddok in the middle of the city pretty much. That's why this place rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment