Thursday, June 23, 2011

First day of work

I just got home from my first day at work ... it was fun! And looooong ... 11 hours if a looooong shift. But I would rather four eleven hour shifts and three days off over five eight hour shifts and only two days off. So I think I can easily get used to it...

Yup, so I moved here on Tuesday and am living with my Auntie Pam right now until I'm settled and can find another place to live. Alex isn't with me yet, he had to stay behind but he will be here for the July 15th weekend for Harry Potter of course, and to look for a job and check out the school he wants to go to. Hopefully he will be here by August/my birthday!

Anyway, now that I've started my job, I think I will be able to get more into the swing of things and hopefully be able to update this blog more often. I've been in a much better mood now that I've left that silly town and that certainly makes me want to blog more ... when I'm in a bad mood there is nothing that I would want posted publicly on the Internet that goes through my head ... so it is definitely a lot easier to blog now that I'm able to be happier. I try to stay positive, but honestly, I think I'm one of the biggest pessimists out there. I find it so hard to look for "silver linings" and such and I have a lot of fears that I honestly think were thrust upon me just from being in a town where I never felt sincerely accepted. But I'm away from all that and I just want to completely restart my whole life. I'm living in an absolutely gorgeous city, I'm engaged to the man of my dreams (hehe <3) and I'm ready to make some new friends. I'm going to start over and be a more positive, bold, fierce Blythe.

No comments:

Post a Comment